Vitamin D is the “hot” vitamin of the day. And there is good reason for it:
- 50% of the GLOBAL population is at risk for Vitamin D deficiency! (1)
- 80% of the Polish population is deficient! (2)
- 83% of Polish newborns are born deficient because 78% of their mothers are deficient. (2)
Cross Chiropractic Center stresses that all of us Sandy Springs folks need to check our Vitamin D levels and declare:
“We need Vitamin D!”
Cross Chiropractic Center notices Vitamin D’s popularity by all of the news reports and commercials on TV - a benefit of our media we can enjoy.
Vitamin D deficiency may well affect our skin, bone, mental state, and more. It puts us at risk for cancer, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, and infectious diseases. (1) It’s amazing that one nutrient can have such influence, but vitamin D does. Cross Chiropractic Center encourages Sandy Springs chiropractic patients to keep their vitamin D levels high to avoid the pitfalls of suffering with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Improving Vitamin D levels may help us all in Sandy Springs to
- curb depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder. Vitamin D levels fluctuate with the seasons. (3)
- reduce bone fractures and related osteoporosis issues. (1, 4)
- keep our nursing home residents going a bit longer. Elderly folks in Swedish nursing homes are at higher risk of mortality with their Vitamin D deficiencies. (5)
- prevent disease – rickets (children) and osteomalacia (adults). (4, 1)
So Sandy Springs chiropractic clients, join Cross Chiropractic Center in checking our Vitamin D levels and getting some safe sun, eating some Vitamin D rich foods (like salmon, tuna, liver, soy milk), and/or taking supplements to boost our levels. Vitamin D plays a critical role in our overall general health (1, 4) and in our mental state by keeping depression away. (3)
Contact Cross Chiropractic Center if you are at risk for any of these conditions or want to maximize your system to avoid them! Cross Chiropractic Center is at hand to help! As an added bonus, your Sandy Springs chiropractor will treat your spine, use Cox Technic, and keep your spine and all its related systems strong and functioning maximally!